I’ve always seen things in the world with a different view. I love spending time with people that can appreciate a laid back atmosphere. One of my favorite things to do is spend time on my porch with my favorite people.
I’ve been nominated for several awards and I’ve finally scored a win! Best Contemporary Book for Girl on a Swing! Eat your heart out Susan Lucci!
I’m the single mother of five amazing children. Thankfully three of them are grown since I’m the sole caretaker of the two littles. They are the light of my life and I enjoy the gift of having them full time!
I also have an awesome fur baby, Coda (incidentally, my son named Coda and had not read the Wounded Bird Series).
I grew up in a small little town in Massachusetts, my brother and sister, nieces, nephew, great nieces and nephews all still live there. My dad was my best friend I was his pal and he was mine, so of all the issues I have, daddy issues isn’t one of therm. See, and you thought it was the fat ass that kept me from being a stripper.
My best friend in the whole wide world is the Amazing Sarra Cannon. We’ve been actual besties for four years now and I still fangirl over her. If you haven’t read her books – OMG what are you waiting for?
My favorite things that always make me smile:
- My children. all five of the little buggers
- My fur babies
- Dove chocolate with caramel
- Gardenia’s are my favorite smelling flower
- Gladiolas are my favorite looking flower
- Dancing in the rain
- I’m a sucker for a country boy
- Long talks about deep shit
- Dick and fart jokes
- Good music
- Hobbitses, especially hobbit Jess
- Warm hugs
- Havarti Cheese, but let’s be honest, I don’t get it that often, that’s rich people food.